Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Family Fun

Yesterday was my first day in Manila and what a better way to spend my first day than to spend it with my FAMILY! :)

It also marked Wawa's 3rd death anniversary. Wawa is my maternal grandmother. Hay! Can't begin to talk about her without crying :( Pero buti na lang at masayahin ang pamilya namin kaya instead of crying sessions yesterday, we spent the day laughing! :)

Trivia: my mother's family are ALL comedians including Wawa so I'm sure she was very happy having seen that she was happily remembered :)
Happy 3rd death anniversary Wawa! We love you! 


Mama and Tito preparing for their dance number. As in totoo ito! They hav e a video of their dance number! :D


With THE girls :)

the whole family

After we spent less than an hour in Loyola, we decided to go to Tagaytay for lunch :)


Hearts all over the place! :D

with my sisters and pretty cousins, Gelyn and Ida

with my lukaret Mother :D

Definitely a day well spent! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment