Friday, May 17, 2013

Cardigan, my hero for today :)

I had a series of wardrobe malfunction today (Naks! Tunog artista lang!) :)


First stop, my overly worn out-nagrereklamo-nang-palitan-sya belt gave up on me this morning :( I think this is one of my most worn out belt (out of the 4-5 pieces that I have. I know! Such a pity for a 20 something-almost 30 woman like me to not have as much belt as I'm supposed to have). I suddenly felt bad for this belt because if only "he" could complain, he would have protested on the streets a long time ago! I love its thickness, color and "astig" appeal (astig is such a relative word, haha) that's why I always use it :) Well, RIP my "astig" belt. I will miss you! :( 

bought this in Bangkok some time in Dec 2011


A few minutes after I've discovered that my most prized belt finally gave up on me, I discovered that my blouse was half open! Que horror! This blouse is one of my favorites since it is black (which makes me look thinner) and gives my body a little shape plus the V-neck creates an illusion that I have longer neck. I bought this in one of the factory outlets in Jakarta. This is how it looks like:


 And this is what happened:
this happened while i was wearing it! Imagine all the skin exposed! Nyeee!
 Buti na lang e to the rescue ang aking cardigan! Thank you! :)



I will definitely start hunting for a sturdy (and budget friendly) belt :)



2 comments:

  1. New post!:)
    Hayy I often get a lot of wardrobe malfunctions too! Usually it's when buttons of my shirts will pop out! Oh, the stress of being a girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I always have safety pins! Ready na ako for ganung instances lalo at alam mo na... ;)

    ReplyDelete