Monday, March 18, 2013

A Fine Sunday

It's been a long time! I actually feel bad that I took my blog for granted! Whoa! :D

So no matter how sleepy I am tonight, I am choosing to write this short entry. By the way, it feels good to be blogging from home :) Hehe, I am in Manila for a short vacay (1 week to be exact). Thank you Lord that even if I am an overseas worker, I am given the privilege to go home whenever possible :)

Yesterday was quite a fine day for me. My Tito and his girlfriend who has always been so generous to us, tagged us along their road trip to Subic :) I honestly don't remember the last time we went there but I remember how much fun we had and how much we love Subic! :)

What made it extra special was the fact that Alex went with us :) I really appreciate how Alex exerts effort to spend time with me given his toxic work schedule. Thank you my love!!!! :D













No comments:

Post a Comment